Friday, August 6, 2010

That Kid!

Hey,
So I have been meaning to write about our house. The little things that we are trying to do to make it like the one I hope to build. But alas real life gets in the way. I have very few minutes where I can actually compose my thoughts in quiet. That seems necessary for me to post on this blog. So back to real life. Today at Walmart I am shopping for meals to cook for our friends. Thankfully the boys behaved well until the very end. Drumroll...... In the checkout line, Micah got mad at me, screamed, flailed and socked me in the face. "GASP" No I'm not telling you that I gasped or that you should. No the people all around me collectively sucked in their breath. Audibly. Another mom and her older son where watching. She said "He hit her, You remember what happened to you that one time you hit me?" The little boy definitely remembered, even though I couldn't quite hear what he said.
This has happened before. Not in public though. Micah is on a terrorizing streak right now. Terrible two's whatever you want to call it. He is living it up in his flesh. Willful submission to his fleshly desires. We are working on this, but that doesn't mean we have it settled. Micah is a stubborn kid. So anyways. We were the ones that you walk out going "thank goodness that kid is not my kid". Yep that was us, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment