Friday, July 2, 2010

Dyno-man and Captain Thunderbut

Please don't take offense at the title. I just couldn't help sharing this one. So the boys have an audio tape of the incredibles. Apparently they were listening to it recently and were pretending to be super heros at the breakfast table. Grant was saying he was dyno-man, which I must interpret to be dynamite, maybe. Micah on the other hand was pretending to be "thunderbolt", and he kept saying it over and over. He didn't pronounce it correctly though, so shouts of "Hey Thunderbut" were ringing through our house. It was one of those parenting moments when your insides are screaming for you to be the adult and not laugh. Guess what, that inner voice lost. It was hysterical. I'm going to try to get that on tape. I'll also try to video him running because he really looks like Dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment