
It really did snow. How glorious. We actually managed to go sledding down our hilll and our neighbors. This is where the uphill yard that I complain about when carrying in groceries is actually a wonderful thing. That happens only once every 10-20 years or so. I wasn't driving at the last good sledding snow we had. (If my memory is correct.) So that was a little over 10 yrs. Well we had a great time. The city was slight chaos though. They closed all the roads that lead out of our road excepr for one. Which meant you had to make at least a 30 min detour. So we just stayed put. Here are some pictures from our time "snowed in". I made my first real snow man. I've never had one over a foot tall. Grant was helping me and then kept quitting so it's a short snowman, but still the tallest ever for us. It had choclate eyes and we thought one got eaten so for a while it was a one-eyed Meemo. That's what Micah calls snowmen. He loves them and he would say "Hey Meemo" everytime he saw it.
Aw, I love your snowman! I've never built a snowman above a foot tall either - and the ground is covered in snow right now... Hmm, might have a new goal. ;)
ReplyDelete